- The eclipse begins at 6:07 pm.
- The exact "supermoon" moment in 2015 when the Moon will be closest to Earth (a mere 221,753 miles apart) will be 6:46 pm.
... but we won’t actually see that because Moonrise isn’t until 6:54 pm.
- The total eclipse begins at 7:11 pm.
- The Moon will be perfectly full at 7:50 pm.
- The total eclipse ends at 8:23 pm.
- The eclipse ends at 9:27 pm.
Lunar Triple Play
Sunday, Sept 27 features an unusual LUNAR TRIPLE PLAY: the Moon and Earth come closest together for all of 2015, there’ll be a lunar eclipse, and it’ll be a full moon.
Free Day at Our Parks
Saturday, September 26th is a FREE day at our State Parks. Come visit! There's no need for a Discover Pass.
Next Free day is Wed Nov 11 - Veterans Day.
News, reflections, and musings from Cama Beach and Camano Island State Parks.